Tag Archives: EAD

K-1 vs. Immigrant Visa after marriage

Suppose you are a US citizen and you want to bring your fiance to the United States. What’s the better way to do it–a K-1 fiance visa, or an immigrant visa after getting married abroad? The K-1 would seem the … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , , | Comments Off