Tag Archives: I-751

Evidence of Good Faith Marriage

For both the marriage adjustment interview and the I-751 petition to remove the conditions on your permanent residence, you need to show that you have a bona fide marriage, that is, that  you married in good faith. In both cases, … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , | Comments Off